We are searching for an experienced and dedicated CIO (Chief Information Officer) to supervise the use of Information Technology (IT) in our company. A successful CIO should have in-depth knowledge of the current and up-and-coming trends in the IT field.
To be successful, you will be highly-analytical, professional, and possess excellent organizational skills. The chosen candidate will help store, evaluate and apply data strategies to our daily operations to improve company development.
- Develop goals and strategies to ensure the IT department runs smoothly and effectively.
- Direct and establish IT-related projects.
- Monitor changes in the technology sector to discover ways the company can improve and develop.
- Supervise the networks and computer systems in the company to ensure optimal performance.
- Plan and direct the implementation of new IT systems.
- Provide leadership to IT specialists and other staff within the company.
- Create and adapt technological platforms to improve the client experience.
- Troubleshoot data-related issues and establish regular maintenance.
- Have Good knowledge about JAVA
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering or relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in information technology and data management.
- In-depth knowledge of data administration and management processes.
- A highly-analytical mind-set with superb problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Good understanding of modern databases and information system technologies.
Content Marketing Manager :
We are looking for a highly analytical thinker with an audience-first mindset for the role of Content Marketing Manager. Candidates will be experts on social media analytics, understand the nuances, advantages and shortcomings of each platform and know how to utilize data in formulating a campaign strategy.
Content Marketing Managers will manage a team of data analysts and content creators and will require excellent interpersonal and communicative skills, as well as demonstrate sound leadership and decision-making ability.
Content Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Orchestrating digital content strategies across all online platforms.
- Driving traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion.
- Managing a content marketing budget.
- Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns.
- Managing a team of writers, illustrators and data analysts.
- Implementing SEO best practices.
- Knowing which platform different kinds of content are best suited to.
- Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content.
Content Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
- Experience with online community building.
- Data-driven and highly analytical.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics.
- Proficiency with social media analytics.
- Time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Content Manager :
We are looking for candidates who possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically. Content Manager duties include producing and publishing content, writing, editing and proofreading, formulating content strategies and managing a content team, among other tasks.
Content Managers should be comfortable finding creative ways of building an online presence, as well as using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy. Here, content is defined as multimedia articles, blog posts, images or videos that aid in fostering engagement online.
Content Manager Responsibilities:
- Writing, editing and proofreading content.
- Have Good knowledge about JAVA
- Managing a content team consisting of writers, graphic designers, videographers, etc.
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy.
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas.
- Build a following on social media.
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to team members.
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
- Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media.
Content Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, English or related field.
- 3-4 years agency experience or in a similar role.
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly computer literate and advanced knowledge about Java .
- Proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Experience with social media management.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Strong leadership qualities.
Customer Service Representative :
We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Advanced knowledge about JAVA.
Web Developer :
We are looking for a skilled Web Developer who will be responsible for developing and/or designing websites for our company. You will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating our websites.
Web Developer Responsibilities:
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
Web Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Proficient in My SQL.
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
Java Developer :
We are looking for highly skilled programmers with experience building web applications in Java. Java developers are responsible for analyzing user needs and business goals in relation to product sales and understanding of potential technical defects in products that are to be released for sale.
Java Developers need to compile detailed technical documentation and user assistance material, requiring excellent written communication.
Java Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing Java-based applications.
- Analyzing user requirements to inform application design.
- Defining application objectives and functionality.
- Aligning application design with business goals.
- Developing and testing software.
- Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise.
- Producing detailed design documentation.
- Recommending changes to existing Java infrastructure.
- Developing multimedia applications.
- Developing documentation to assist users.
- Ensuring continuous professional self-development.
Java Developer Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with user interface design, database structures and statistical analyses.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Attention to detail.